Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Taking the basic concepts of a CSA I have created a herbal version called CSW, short for Community Supported Wellness. Emery Herbals is offering a 4 Season program designed to encourage sustainability, empowerment and independence with your wellness. In a time where health care is becoming unattainable, unaffordable, and unsatisfactory for many people, Emery Herbals commits to offering everyone a way to access health supportive means that enable one to take charge of their wellness. My role in your wellness…
- Colleen Emery is a passionate and well-spoken educator, who takes complex and intricate topics of health and explains them in a clear, straight-forward manner that is fun and enjoyable. Her wealth of knowledge in herbs and nourishing traditional practices is brought into light and shared in an interactive and creative process that gets people involved and thinking about their health. Colleen brings science and nature together in a manner that helps you take care of yourself.- Workshop Coordinator, Ellison’s MarketJessica Nelson, BC
- Purchasing my wellness care for the year was a bit of a risk for me and my family but I have to say it was a very successful one. Not only were my needs met, but Colleen did everything she could to understand and meet the needs of my partner and children. I felt completely heard and taken care of. I would not hesitate to join this program again, and again. The value is superior and Colleen is a dream to work with!Busy Mom of 3
- Colleen is approachable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She has helped me pre and post-nataly, as well as worked with my toddler and partner. My energy has increased, and my moods have stabilized. I would recommend anyone with a want to improve health and well being have a visit with Colleen. I have also enjoyed bringing my relatives in to see her for tea and a visit, always a joy to check out her shop.Roxy, Slocan BC
- My husband and I have signed up with Colleen for the 4-season herbal remedies program. My husband has an illness and she has been extremely helpful providing her remedies for both of us. I have truly appreciated the additional knowledge she has provided for us. Her wisdom offers in our case a great deal of comfort knowing she is the person to go to. We highly recommend this program to all who may find it.Anne de Nada
- I consider myself very fortunate to know and have Colleen in my life. Whether it’s the little questions or big worries she has the unique ability to get to the bottom and really sort out the issues. Combine all that knowledge and experience with a nurturing nature and ability to make you see the positive or smile is just a fraction of what Colleen can provide. That said it is time for my “tune up” and that’s one appointment I always looking forward to!Kristine,Calgary, AB
- Colleen’s knowledge and passion for herbs is strongly evident in her practice and in her workshops. She empowers workshop participants with simple and understandable concepts to allow them to go home and successfully make medicine. Her breadth of knowledge and experience, gained from over 20 years of working with plants, is admirable and inspiring. I would highly recommend Colleen as a herbalist and a teacher. Square Knot Cooperative www.squareknotcoop.comLaurenCalgary, AB