Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
February 2017 marks Emery Herbals fifth year of business in Winlaw! Six years ago Colleen, along with her husband and daughter moved from inner city Alberta to live in an off grid yurt with outdoor plumbing and minimal electricity. Having had a thriving at home business in the city for over a decade, Colleen made the decision to rent a
- I consider myself very fortunate to know and have Colleen in my life. Whether it’s the little questions or big worries she has the unique ability to get to the bottom and really sort out the issues. Combine all that knowledge and experience with a nurturing nature and ability to make you see the positive or smile is just a fraction of what Colleen can provide. That said it is time for my “tune up” and that’s one appointment I always looking forward to!Kristine,Calgary, AB
- Colleen has helped my family and I regain our health through her special blends of Tea (which are amazing and so tasty!) and Elixirs. She has always been accurate in which herbs to whip together for each of our family members needs, which has resulted in great outcomes. We will continue to use her herbs and teas daily to help us keep our health in the positive direction it is in now as they are a staple in our home.CharmaineAB, Canada
- Before meeting Colleen I had been dealing with hormone imbalances and mood swings for many years, since working with her for over a year my overall health has vastly improved and I have gained more understanding about my body. I have witnessed her approach with other clients and have felt that her attitude towards health and healing not only assists others on a physical level but on an emotional one as well. She brings so much knowledge, wisdom and positivity into her practice, it is truly uplifting and inspiring to work with her.- Origin Shamanic Healing ArtsSabinaWinlaw, BC
- Our family has worked with Colleen for over 3 years and I don’t know where we’d be without her! As a nutritionist, I believe strongly in the body’s innate capacity to heal when given the right nourishment and care. Colleen is an integral part of all our healing protocols. Her wisdom and intuitiveness have seen my children, my husband and I through many illnesses and chronic conditions. Not to mention her incredible teas, tinctures and essential oil blends, all of which are absolute staples in our home. She has made the sometimes terrifying ordeal of a small child’s illness manageable and all with her trademark humor and insight. I can’t recommend her services enough! Thank the goddesses for Colleen!Angela Calgary, AB
- I joined the Emery Herbal CSW in the spring of 2015. I have now received three of the four shares for this year and have found each of them to be very helpful with my families over all wellness. Colleen has managed to encompass all four of my family members’ health needs into the medicines provided in the seasonal shares. My older daughter and I have also enjoyed making medicines together, with the projects that are included every season. I am so grateful for the continuous support Colleen has provided for us throughout the year, whenever someone in our family has had a health issue. I feel that by joining the CSW, we have received a very good value for the medicines, support and learning experiences that are all included in the yearly rate.Kathy Sager
- I have been using Emery Herbs for close to a year now. What I find outstanding is the quality of their products. The formulas are fresh and potent and good tasting and I find them far superior to any products that I have bought commercially.Satisfied 2015 CSW Participant