Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Taking the basic concepts of a CSA I have created a herbal version called CSW, short for Community Supported Wellness. Emery Herbals is offering a 4 Season program designed to encourage sustainability, empowerment and independence with your wellness. In a time where health care is becoming unattainable, unaffordable, and unsatisfactory for many people, Emery Herbals commits to offering everyone a way to access health supportive means that enable one to take charge of their wellness. My role in your wellness…
- I consider myself very fortunate to know and have Colleen in my life. Whether it’s the little questions or big worries she has the unique ability to get to the bottom and really sort out the issues. Combine all that knowledge and experience with a nurturing nature and ability to make you see the positive or smile is just a fraction of what Colleen can provide. That said it is time for my “tune up” and that’s one appointment I always looking forward to!Kristine,Calgary, AB
- My husband and I have signed up with Colleen for the 4-season herbal remedies program. My husband has an illness and she has been extremely helpful providing her remedies for both of us. I have truly appreciated the additional knowledge she has provided for us. Her wisdom offers in our case a great deal of comfort knowing she is the person to go to. We highly recommend this program to all who may find it.Anne de Nada
- Colleen’s knowledge and passion for herbs is strongly evident in her practice and in her workshops. She empowers workshop participants with simple and understandable concepts to allow them to go home and successfully make medicine. Her breadth of knowledge and experience, gained from over 20 years of working with plants, is admirable and inspiring. I would highly recommend Colleen as a herbalist and a teacher. Square Knot Cooperative www.squareknotcoop.comLaurenCalgary, AB
- Colleen has helped my family and I regain our health through her special blends of Tea (which are amazing and so tasty!) and Elixirs. She has always been accurate in which herbs to whip together for each of our family members needs, which has resulted in great outcomes. We will continue to use her herbs and teas daily to help us keep our health in the positive direction it is in now as they are a staple in our home.CharmaineAB, Canada
- Before meeting Colleen I had been dealing with hormone imbalances and mood swings for many years, since working with her for over a year my overall health has vastly improved and I have gained more understanding about my body. I have witnessed her approach with other clients and have felt that her attitude towards health and healing not only assists others on a physical level but on an emotional one as well. She brings so much knowledge, wisdom and positivity into her practice, it is truly uplifting and inspiring to work with her.- Origin Shamanic Healing ArtsSabinaWinlaw, BC
- I have been using Emery Herbs for close to a year now. What I find outstanding is the quality of their products. The formulas are fresh and potent and good tasting and I find them far superior to any products that I have bought commercially.Satisfied 2015 CSW Participant